As we continue expanding, we are looking for a senior Account Management professional to join the team.
You have grit and don’t crack under pressure. Your outstanding project management skills together with your inter-personal intelligence allows you to execute complex projects with a high degree of autonomy whilst keeping spirits high.
Desired skills and attributes
- Outstanding time management and organisational skills – you’re famous for having a great eye for detail
- Calm under pressure and able to engage with senior stakeholders on high-profile projects
- Great communication skills with the ability to inspire trust and confidence among clients and peers
- A people’s person, keen to get involved and spread the positive vibe
- Passionate about brands and confident in articulating a point of view on strategic and creative recommendations
- No job is too big or small for you – willing to pitch in with other areas of the business, for the good of the team
Experience and qualification
- 6 – 8+ years of experience across relevant disciplines including brand consulting, design and advertising.
Key tasks and responsibilities
- Business Development
- Grow revenue with existing clients through new projects and additional scope
- Assist with writing new business proposals, scoping documents and budget estimates under the guidance of the firm’s leadership team.
- Account and project management
- Under the supervision of the Group Account Director, manage projects across their various phases, including brand strategy, design and implementation, doing what is within your powers to ensure they are delivered on time and budget
- Draft and manage project plans, resourcing plans and timelines
- Liaise with clients at key project milestones and on a day-by-day basis to discuss matters regarding the approval of proposals, scheduling of meetings, sign off of deliverables and the general execution and delivery of projects
- Assist to select, negotiate with and co-ordinate contractors and partners required from time to time to deliver projects
- Undertake project related administrative and logistic tasks including invoicing to clients, scheduling meetings and liaising with external suppliers
- Contribution to deliverables
- Provide input and feedback to deliverables executed by market researchers, brand strategists, designers, copy-writers and other internal and external resources
- Process and systems
- Help to maintain and improve on processes and procedures supporting the client services and office management functions at PUSH
- The title of the role will reflect your experience and level of responsibility. We assume that you will join us as either a Senior Account Manager or Account Director
- Attractive remuneration commensurate to candidate’s experience.
- Please send your CV with an introductory email entitled ‘SAM/AD’ to firstname.lastname@example.org. Our team will review your application and will contact you to confirm our interest in progressing further with an interview.
- The role is based in Melbourne and may require travel, most often to Sydney
Interested in talking to us?
Tell us more about you here